Cost of living in Guiyang, China vs Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.508 RUB / CNY
Do you live in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 19% cheaper than in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 250,000 in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk you would need to make just about руб 203,311 (17,667元) in Guiyang.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)