Cost of living in Fuzhou, China vs Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.508 RUB / CNY
Do you live in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 5% cheaper than in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 283,000 in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk you would need to make just about руб 268,249 (23,310元) in Fuzhou.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 250 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jackson, Mississippi costs $0.46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 46,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)