Cost of living in Faridabad, India vs Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.028 RUB / INR
Do you live in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 44% cheaper than in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 237,000 in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk you would need to make just about руб 133,314 (₨129,647) in Faridabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jaipur costs ₨20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)