Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka vs Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 800 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37000 RUB / LKR
Do you live in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 32% cheaper than in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 349,000 in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk you would need to make just about руб 235,594 (636,749 ₨) in Colombo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)