Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 783 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39155 RUB / LKR
Do you live in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 46% cheaper than in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 302,000 in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk you would need to make just about руб 162,212 (414,286 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (about 2 hours ago)