Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.762 RUB / RON
Do you live in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 35% cheaper than in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 342,000 in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk you would need to make just about руб 221,980 (13,243 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)