Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 197 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.826 RUB / RON
Do you live in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 38% cheaper than in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 292,000 in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk you would need to make just about руб 181,973 (11,498 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)