Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.511 RUB / CNY
Do you live in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 23% more expensive than in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 331,872 (28,830元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 269,000 in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Johor Bahru costs RM5.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM145 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £1,750 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yerevan costs 500Dram (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,699 (about 4 hours ago)