Cost of living in Ajmer, India vs Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.007 RUB / INR
Do you live in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 27% cheaper than in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 280,000 in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk you would need to make just about руб 203,468 (₨201,975) in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,190 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyiv costs 90₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ananindeua costs R$ 112,190 (about 2 hours ago)