Cost of living in Madras, India vs Yun-lin, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,086 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.44622 TWD / INR
Do you live in Yun-lin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 34% cheaper than in Yun-lin (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 111,000 NT$ in Yun-lin you would need to make just about 73,805 NT$ (₨165,401) in Madras.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Enschede costs €334 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 180,000TL (about 2 hours ago)