Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan vs Yuktae-dong, North Korea
WARNING! Yuktae-dong has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yuktae-dong.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,199 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.728 KPW / PKR *
Do you live in Yuktae-dong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is about the same as in Yuktae-dong (North Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 961,000 ₩ in Yuktae-dong you would need to make just about 931,435 ₩ (₨162,610) in Karachi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €69 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durango costs Mex$ 8,227 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨31,512 (about 2 hours ago)