Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina vs Yuktae-dong, North Korea
WARNING! Yuktae-dong has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yuktae-dong.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 587 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 21.237 KPW / ARS *
Do you live in Yuktae-dong? We need your help!
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is about the same as in Yuktae-dong (North Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300,000 ₩ in Yuktae-dong you would need to make just about 1,274,959 ₩ (ARS $60,035) in Córdoba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 60,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $757 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)