Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Yongin, South Korea
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 44.771 KRW / UAH
Do you live in Yongin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is about the same as in Yongin (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩871,000 in Yongin you would need to make just about ₩860,283 (19,215₴) in Kharkiv.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,125 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)