Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Yokohama, Japan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,222 prices entered by 432 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 82.400 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Yokohama? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is about the same as in Yokohama (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥594,000 in Yokohama you would need to make just about ¥584,464 (C$7,093) in Vancouver.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osasco costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Neuquén costs ARS $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)