Cost of living in Tangail, Bangladesh vs Yokohama, Japan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.319 JPY / BDT
Do you live in Yokohama? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangail (Bangladesh) is 46% cheaper than in Yokohama (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥521,000 in Yokohama you would need to make just about ¥279,766 (Taka 212,163) in Tangail.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Mumbai costs ₨4,066 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨400 (29 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Miami, Florida costs $1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨40,660 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vratsa costs 300 лв (about 3 hours ago)