Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Yokohama, Japan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 728 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09278 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Yokohama? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 24% cheaper than in Yokohama (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥537,000 in Yokohama you would need to make just about ¥410,723 (₩4,426,919) in Seoul.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Enschede costs €334 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 180,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Reno, Nevada costs $1.99 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pokhara costs ₨ 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)