Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Yokohama, Japan
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,505 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.491 JPY / EGP
Do you live in Yokohama? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 57% cheaper than in Yokohama (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥554,000 in Yokohama you would need to make just about ¥238,876 (E£ 36,801) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $17 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,634 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Limassol costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs 40,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)