Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Yogyakarta, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 309%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 717 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 131.486 IDR / JPY
Do you live in Yogyakarta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 275% more expensive than in Yogyakarta (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 59,961,551 (¥456,030) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 16,000,000 in Yogyakarta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Southampton costs £3,655 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)