Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Yogyakarta, Indonesia
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,551 prices entered by 362 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.33671 IDR / IRR *
Do you live in Yogyakarta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 114% more expensive than in Yogyakarta (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 32,153,158 (﷼ 95,491,968) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 15,000,000 in Yogyakarta.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$24,990 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Braga costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $89 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)