Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Yogyakarta, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 444 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 537.656 IDR / UAH
Do you live in Yogyakarta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 12% more expensive than in Yogyakarta (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 16,801,373 (31,249₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 15,000,000 in Yogyakarta.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 210 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$400 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 60,000 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)