Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Yogyakarta, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 473 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 540.736 IDR / UAH
Do you live in Yogyakarta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 12% more expensive than in Yogyakarta (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 19,401,472 (35,880₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 17,400,000 in Yogyakarta.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 1,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $4.41 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)