Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Yingkou, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 626 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2019.
Do you live in Yingkou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 39% more expensive than in Yingkou (China)
For example, you would need at least 70,882元 in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 51,000元 in Yingkou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 2,928元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 3 hours ago)