Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs Yingkou, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 593 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.769 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Yingkou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 48% more expensive than in Yingkou (China)
For example, you would need at least 45,978元 (€5,918) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000元 in Yingkou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 2,928元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 3 hours ago)