Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Yellowknife, Canada
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,019 prices entered by 390 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2019.
Do you live in Yellowknife? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 23% cheaper than in Yellowknife (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,400 in Yellowknife you would need to make just about C$4,927 in Montreal.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,125 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)