Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Yekaterinburg, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.398 RUB / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 740 prices entered by 70 different people.
Do you live in Yekaterinburg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 32% more expensive than in Yekaterinburg (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 188,429 (Mex$ 55,460) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 143,000 in Yekaterinburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)