Cost of living in Madras, India vs Yazd, Iran
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,096 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 606.416 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Yazd? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 23% cheaper than in Yazd (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 61,400,000 in Yazd you would need to make just about ﷼ 47,557,707 (₨78,424) in Madras.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Enschede costs €334 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 180,000TL (about 2 hours ago)