Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon vs Yaoundé, Cameroon
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2021.
Do you live in Yaoundé? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 50% more expensive than in Yaoundé (Cameroon)
For example, you would need at least 2,588,324 Franc in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,730,000 Franc in Yaoundé.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 170 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr175 (about 2 hours ago)