Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Yantai, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Yantai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 20% cheaper than in Yantai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,700元 in Yantai you would need to make just about 7,777元 (26,256,493 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 99 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 150,000 (about 3 hours ago)