Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States vs Yanji, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.852 CNY / USD
Do you live in Yanji? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio (United States) is 42% more expensive than in Yanji (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,341元 ($1,509) in Cincinnati, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300元 in Yanji.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Southampton costs £3,655 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)