Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States vs Yangzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 975 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.904 CNY / USD
Do you live in Yangzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Yangzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,976元 ($721) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000元 in Yangzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santiago costs CH$825 (about 2 hours ago)