Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Yangon, Myanmar
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,704 prices entered by 245 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 29.610 MMK / PHP
Do you live in Yangon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Yangon (Myanmar)
For example, you would need at least 8,629,125 Kyat (Php291,431) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,990,000 Kyat in Yangon.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨33,545 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Southampton costs £3,655 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $300 (about 2 hours ago)