Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil vs Yangon, Myanmar
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 502 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 405.374 MMK / BRL
Do you live in Yangon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Yangon (Myanmar)
For example, you would need at least 8,120,888 Kyat (R$ 20,033) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,730,000 Kyat in Yangon.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $868 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $430 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.264 (about 3 hours ago)