Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Yancheng, China
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,009 prices entered by 315 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00016 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Yancheng? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 22% more expensive than in Yancheng (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,591元 (﷼ 89,283,356) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Yancheng.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 99 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 150,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $1,020 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)