Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam vs Yancheng, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Yancheng? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 18% cheaper than in Yancheng (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Yancheng you would need to make just about 9,788元 (32,979,427 ₫) in Hanoi.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr9 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,659 (about 2 hours ago)