Cost of living in Madras, India vs Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,065 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05366 SAR / INR
Do you live in Yanbu` al Bahr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 33% cheaper than in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 6,800 in Yanbu` al Bahr you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,583 (₨85,392) in Madras.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 40,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,659 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)