Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Yafran, Libya
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 755 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01301 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Yafran? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 45% cheaper than in Yafran (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000 Dinar in Yafran you would need to make just about 8,755 Dinar (¥673,069) in Tokyo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,700 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Geneva costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,500 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)