Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia vs Xuzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10317 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Xuzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 9% more expensive than in Xuzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,616元 (руб 102,901) in Yekaterinburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Xuzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ramallah costs 5.00 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)