Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Xuzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,461 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.691 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Xuzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 27% more expensive than in Xuzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,579元 (7,438 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900元 in Xuzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Mardan costs ₨50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratsk costs руб 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 39 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ternopil costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 115 kr (about 1 hour ago)