Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Xuzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 603 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.28807 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Xuzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Xuzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,750元 (Mex$ 37,317) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Xuzhou.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Regina costs C$60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Atyrau costs 800 KZT (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q295 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)