Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Xuzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.761 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Xuzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 156% more expensive than in Xuzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 24,033元 (31,582 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Xuzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumamoto costs ¥700 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 2.27 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs BD$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talcahuano costs CH$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ramallah costs 5.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)