Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Xuzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00587 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Xuzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 111% more expensive than in Xuzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,564元 (₩3,164,566) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800元 in Xuzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Rafael costs ARS $781 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Feira de Santana costs R$ 980 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 50 (about 4 hours ago)