Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Xuzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 789 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.029 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Xuzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 19% more expensive than in Xuzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,943元 ($b10,640) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Xuzhou.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bilbao costs €0.08 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in St. John's, NL costs C$3.79 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in London, Ontario costs C$5.99 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)