Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Xuzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.353 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Xuzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Xuzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,609元 (R$ 8,582) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Xuzhou.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Regina costs C$60 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Atyrau costs 800 KZT (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q295 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM6,099 (about 2 hours ago)