Cost of living in Recife, Brazil vs Xuzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.748 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Xuzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Xuzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,413元 (R$ 7,672) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Xuzhou.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$828 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,250 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aalborg costs kr150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Groningen costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)