Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Xuzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,019 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.043 CNY / USD
Do you live in Xuzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 25% more expensive than in Xuzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,763元 ($1,670) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Xuzhou.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lahore costs ₨4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murree costs ₨5,300 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in El Paso, Texas costs $5.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)