Cost of living in Madras, India vs Xuzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,059 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09282 CNY / INR
Do you live in Xuzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 16% cheaper than in Xuzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Xuzhou you would need to make just about 8,372元 (₨90,191) in Madras.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tyumen' costs руб 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nakhodka costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kherson costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)