Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh vs Xuzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,392 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08356 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Xuzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 23% more expensive than in Xuzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,183元 (Taka 133,841) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Xuzhou.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$828 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,250 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aalborg costs kr150 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Groningen costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)