Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia vs Xuzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 595 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06550 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Xuzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 21% more expensive than in Xuzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,127元 (185,148 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Xuzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kherson costs 100₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahore costs ₨4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murree costs ₨5,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)