Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Xuzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.934 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Xuzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 60% more expensive than in Xuzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,690元 (Dinar 1,479) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Xuzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €800 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moroni costs 8,000 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 4,300 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $14 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Omsk costs руб 40 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)