Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Xuzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01595 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Xuzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 14% cheaper than in Xuzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Xuzhou you would need to make just about 8,643元 (541,897 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in London, Ontario costs C$5.99 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨12,198 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sofia costs 600 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Sebastian costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)