Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Xining, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.761 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Xining? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 170% more expensive than in Xining (China)
For example, you would need at least 22,444元 (29,494 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Xining.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs BD$3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talcahuano costs CH$700,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ramallah costs 5.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)