Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Xining, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.389 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Xining? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Xining (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,837元 (R$ 7,080) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Xining.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lahore costs ₨4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murree costs ₨5,300 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in El Paso, Texas costs $5.40 (about 3 hours ago)